The Female Hormone Panel - an assessment for infertility, PMS, irregular cycles, migraines, insomnia
Boulder Natural Health offers the Female Hormone Panel™ through Diagnos-Techs Laboratories to help women identify hormonal imbalances in progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, cortisol and DHEA. We provide natural solutions for balancing hormonal issues in women of all ages including teens, adults, pre, peri and post menopause.
The Female Hormone Panel™ is appropriate for women with any of the following conditions:
- Weight gain
- Functional infertility
- Endometriosis and ovarian cysts
- Fibroids and fibrocystic breasts
- Increased risk of breast cancer
- Painful or heavy peroids
- Breast tenderness
- Emotional and cognitive issues
- Spotting between menses
- Early pregnancy issues such as spontaneous miscarriage
- Cycle irregularities following the use of birth control pills
The Female Hormone Panel™ is a simple, non-invasive test. Eleven saliva samples are collected during specified time periods throughout the menstrual cycle. This test provides a dynamic mapping of the free fraction levels of Estradiol (E2) and Progesterone (P) throughout one cycle. In addition, the cycle average of Testosterone (T) and DHEA are measured.